hp-laptop-screen-repair
Hp Laptop LCD Screen Repairs Canterbury Kent UK

Hp Laptop LCD Screen Repairs Canterbury Kent UK

£99.00

Have you dropped your Hp laptop damaging your screen, does it no longer display, or shows what appears to be an ink stain,  then Atlantis Hp laptop screen repairs in Canterbury are at hand to help. With the cost of LCD screens dropping dramatically over the years,  it is now possible to replace 80% of Hp screens for just £99, the other 20% may be less or more so please click the enquiry button, and send us your model number and a member of staff will contact you with a price as soon as is possible, or if you prefer you can also call us or pay us a visit, we do also offer a nationwide laptop screen service

Included
Hp Laptop Screen Repairs, Replacement Canterbury Kent UK wide

Have you dropped your Hp laptop damaging your screen, does it no longer display, or shows what appears to be an ink stain,  then Atlantis Hp laptop screen repairs in Canterbury are at hand to help. With the cost of LCD screens dropping dramatically over the years,  it is now possible to replace 80% of Hp screens for just £99, the other 20% may be less or more so please click the enquiry button, and send us your model number and a member of staff will contact you with a price as soon as is possible, or if you prefer you can also call us or pay us a visit, we do also offer a nationwide laptop screen service

Included

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hp Laptop LCD Screen Repairs Canterbury Kent UK”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.