Here are some of the signs that your iPhone 7 Plus or 8 Plus battery may need replacement:
- Your iPhone doesn’t hold a charge as long as it used to.
- Your iPhone dies quickly, even when it’s not being used.
- Your iPhone doesn’t charge properly.
- Your iPhone battery is swollen or damaged.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s possible that your iPhone 7 Plus or 8 Plus battery needs replacement. Contact us today or click Add to cart.
Here are some additional benefits of using our battery replacement service:
- We use high-quality replacement batteries.
- We offer a 1-year warranty on all repairs.
- We can replace your battery in as little as 24 hours.
- We offer a postal repair service if you are not local.
We are based in Canterbury, Kent, UK, and we offer both a shop and postal service.
To book your battery replacement, please visit our website or call us today. We’ll be happy to help!
We also offer a range of other repairs for iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus models, including:
- Screen repair
- Charging port repair
- Home button repair
- Water damage repair